Did you miss out on one (or five) of Tech.Co’s articles from the last week? It’s okay. We want to let you know that we forgive you; we totally get it. You’re a busy person, with a lot of things on your mind and equally as many things to do. You had people to meet, places to be, and tacos to eat. No worries, though, because we’ve curated this week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech.Co editorial team in the Tech.Co Top Stories of the week.
Do you read Tech.Co every day? Once every couple of weeks? What kind of content would you like to see? Are we being helpful enough in providing resources for startups and entrepreneurs. Please let us know!
Need more Tech.Co? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here are this week’s Tech.Co Top Stories:
- ALICE Raises $9.5M, Focus on Hiring and Growth
- 5 Best iPhone Apps to Help You Learn Guitar
- 7 Ways to Start Your Day Like an Entrepreneur
- Research Shows How Startups Hired During Dot Com Bubble
- We're Looking to Hire Tech.Co Editorial Fellows!
- The Important Difference Between Time Management and Task Management
- 4 Ad Tech Trends You Need to Pay Attention to in 2016
- The Impact of Big Data on Social Media Marketing Strategies
- How the Largest Tech Companies Hire Candidates
- Stop Making These Sales Mistakes
Like what you’re reading on Tech.Co? Have some great knowledge and think you have what it takes to write some great content for others in the startup or tech space? Then, consider writing for us!
Do you have a copy of our book, yet? Order your copy of Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktail’s Guide to Building, Growing, and Celebrating Startup Success!
Interested in coming to a Tech.Co event? Check out our Tech.Co calendar here. Hope to see you whenever!