Did you miss out on one (or five) offrom the last week? It’s okay. We want to let you know that we forgive you; we totally get it. You’re a busy person, with a lot of things on your mind and equally as many things to do. You had people to meet, places to be, and tacos to eat. No worries, though, because we’ve curated this week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the editorial team in the Top Stories of the week.
Do you read Please let us know!every day? Once every couple of weeks? What kind of content would you like to see? Are we being helpful enough in providing resources for startups and entrepreneurs.
Need more Tech.Co? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here are this week’sTop Stories:
- The Ashley Madison Data is Out, and Here's Where You Can Check On Your Significant Other: Our top story by leaps and bounds, thousands of people are trying to check this simple tool if their significant other was among Ashley Madison's users.
- Are You After Money, Power, or Happiness?: Do you approach your work as a job, a career, or a career calling?
- 6 App Monetization Models: How Will Your App Make Money?: From in-app advertising to subscription paywalls.
- The Sad State of Women in Tech [INFOGRAPHIC]: These are the real-world numbers on women in tech.
- Richard Branson's 5 Tips for Work-Life Balance: If you want a more balanced life, follow Richard Branson's tips.
- iOS 9 to Disrupt Mobile Search: Apple will drastically improve the search experience for its users.
- Coding Bootcamps are Disrupting Traditional Education: Coding bootcamps are the future, guys.
- These Are All the Kinds of Info Found in the Ashley Madison Data Dump: We found out what sexual fetishes Josh Duggar is into.
- Based on the Ashley Madison Data, These Are the Most Unfaithful States in America: Surprise! Washington, D.C. falls within the top spots.
- Shana Glenzer Moves on from SocialRadar, Joins Acquicore as CMO: The D.C. tech figure announced a career change this week.
- 6 Remote Work Culture Lessons from Successful Startups: “Great employees are not always great remote working employees.”
Like what you’re reading? Have some great knowledge and think you have what it takes to write some great content for others in the startup or tech space? Then, consider writing for us!
We published a Guide for the Healthy Entrepreneur – you should get yourself a copy here!
Do you have a copy of our book, yet? Order your copy of Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktail’s Guide to Building, Growing, and Celebrating Startup Success!
Interested in coming to aevent? Check out our Tech.Co calendar here. Hope to see you whenever!