Did you miss out on one (or five) offrom the last week? It’s okay. We want to let you know that we forgive you; we totally get it. You’re a busy person, with a lot of things on your mind and equally as many things to do. You had people to meet, places to be, and tacos to eat. No worries, though, because we’ve curated this week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the editorial team in the Top Stories of the week.
Do you read Please let us know!every day? Once every couple of weeks? What kind of content would you like to see? Are we being helpful enough in providing resources for startups and entrepreneurs.
Need more Tech.Co? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here are this week’sTop Stories:
- These are the Best Features of Apple Watch OS 2: From tetherless Wi-Fi connectivity to a new activation lock security feature.
- The Top 20 Startup Ecosystems Ranked: Silicon Valley and NYC unsurprisingly take home the first two spots, but cities like Austin, Amsterdam, and Montreal also made the list.
- Top 25 Highest-Paying College Majors: It's all about (certain) STEM careers.
- Is Android the OS of the Future?: A Linux-based OS, Android OS has grown in popularity due to its open source and highly adaptable nature.
- 5 Free Apps You Definitely Need to Check Out: From Angry Birds 2 to an app that easily lets you access files from your Mac or PC while on your phone.
- SocialRadar Cofounder Kevin Alansky Leaves to Join CircleBack: The now-former SocialRadar CMO and cofounder announced this week his new role at a different company.
- These 8 Startups are Revolutionizing Education Technology for All Ages: One startup is utilizing neuroscience to create adaptive academic games.
- The 5 Hottest Analytics Startups of 2014: Domo comes in at top – way ahead of the other four.
- 8 Health Tech Startup You Should Know About: Neumitra is a wearable tech startup that's aimed at analyzing, measuring, and managing brain health.
- Review: Anova Sous Vide Brings Tech to Your Kitchen: We review the Anova Precision Cooker for you.
- Onevest Raises Nearly $2M for Self-Crowdfunding Its Series A: The online equity crowdfunding platform gave an impressive update this week on its Series A.
- Our Most Trusted Institutions are Betraying Us: Read what our contributor thinks is a major lacking of those we vote into office.
- Killer Tools to Launch and Build Your Startup: I mean, there's even a tool that will help you come up with a startup name.
Like what you’re reading? Have some great knowledge and think you have what it takes to write some great content for others in the startup or tech space? Then, consider writing for us!
We published a Guide for the Healthy Entrepreneur – you should get yourself a copy here!
Do you have a copy of our book, yet? Order your copy of Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktail’s Guide to Building, Growing, and Celebrating Startup Success!
Interested in coming to a Check out our Tech.Co calendar here. Hope to see you whenever!event?