Did you miss out on one (or five) offrom the last week? It’s okay. We want to let you know that we forgive you; we totally get it. You’re a busy person, with a lot of things on your mind and equally as many things to do. You had people to meet, places to be, and tacos to eat. No worries, though, because we’ve curated this week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the editorial team in the Top Stories of the week.
Apply to Compete in Tech.Co's Startup of the Year Competition!
We're currently looking for some of the hottest startups around the country. Do you think you have what it takes to compete in Tech.Co's Startup of the Year Competition? Know of any companies that deserve to be recognized? Apply here to get the chance to be selected to compete. Those selected will get to compete in San Jose, CA this upcoming September!
Need more Tech.Co? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here Are This week’sTop Stories:
- The Top 10 Tech Acquisitions Ever
- These 8 Tech Companies May Soon Be Acquired
- The 9 Most In-Demand Programming Languages to Learn
- The Uber of Air Travel Business Is Taking Off
- The Internet of Things and the Future of Marketing
- The Best New Keyboard for Your iPhone: Meet Gboard
- 8 Coolest Ways People Are Using Drones
- The Tech Bubble Will Burst and You Need to Protect Yourself
- Dropbox CEO Says Startups Are in ‘Post-Unicorn Era'
- Local Motors Launch Olli Self-Driving Electronic Car at New DC Facility
- 10 Health and Safety Startups That Are Keeping You Safe
- The Top 15 Countries for High Quality of Life
Do you have a copy of our book, yet? Order your copy of Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktail’s Guide to Building, Growing, and Celebrating Startup Success!
Interested in coming to aevent? Check out our Tech.Co calendar here. Hope to see you whenever!