Do we expect you to read every single story that Tech.Co publishes every week? Of course not! That would be absurd, particularly because we know how busy you are and how many articles we publish on a weekly basis. Fortunately, consolidation is our middle name, which is why we have put together an easy-to-click list of some of the top stories from the past week. Whether you're getting excited about SXSW or just want to find out what's happening with all that climate change data, we've got you covered.
Remember! Apply now to Tech.Co’s Startup of the Year competition, which will give you a chance to join us at Innovate! and Celebrate 2017! Register now and get ready for a fantastic 3-day journey.
Here Are This Week’s Tech.Co Top Stories:
- Turns Out People Don't Care Enough About Sleep to Change Their Tech Habits
- 3 Ways Scientists Are Trying to Save Climate Change Data
- The Economic Gender Gap in North America Is Getting Worse
- Twitter By The Numbers: #Inauguration Versus #WomensMarch
- Now You Can Even Crowdsource Your Next Steak Dinner
- 5 Benefits That Prove the Importance of Having a Work Best Friend
- Get to Know the 50 Finalists for the SXSW Accelerator Pitch Event
- Stay Calm With Spire, A Pebble Shaped Wearable [Review]
- 5 Google Lunar XPRIZE Companies Shooting For the Moon
- Cisco Acquired AppDynamics for $3.7 Billion Just Days Before It Went Public
Need more Tech.Co? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox. Interested in coming to a Tech.Co event? Check out our Tech.Co calendar here.