September 27, 2015
Did you miss out on one (or five) offrom the last week? It’s okay. We want to let you know that we forgive you; we totally get it. You’re a busy person, with a lot of things on your mind and equally as many things to do. You had people to meet, places to be, and tacos to eat. No worries, though, because we’ve curated this week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the editorial team in the Top Stories of the week.
Love the content you’re reading? Want to meet Tech.Co in person? Join us at Celebrate 2015 in Downtown Las Vegas this upcoming October 4-6. The three-day journey and tech conference will give attendees the opportunity to learn, discover, and engage directly with advisors, coaches, influencers, investors, startup experts, founders and many more. Get your ticket today!
Do you read Please let us know!every day? Once every couple of weeks? What kind of content would you like to see? Are we being helpful enough in providing resources for startups and entrepreneurs.
Need more Tech.Co? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here are this week’sTop Stories:
- Self-Balancing Scooters Will Be at the Top of Holiday Wish Lists: We’ve all seen them, and we got our hands on one; they’re going to be on everyone’s wish list.
- 8 Venture Capitalists Who are Making Waves Out of the Gate: These VCs are making a huge impact, and you need to be paying attention to them.
- From Bill Nye to Rosario Dawson, Here’s the People Worth Seeing at Life is Beautiful Fest: All the speakers worth learning from at this year’s Life is Beautiful Music & Art Festival.
- A Crushing Content Strategy for Your Startup – Here’s How You Get One: From defining your market to evaluating your content, here’s how to create the perfect content strategy.
- FLYBi: One of the Coolest Drones I’ve Ever Seen: Why the FLYBi is one of the most unique drones on the market.
- Here’s What Makes Up Salesforce’s Customer Base: One point of insight: 13 percent come from the manufacturing industry.
- 4 Ways Tech is Curing Type 1 Diabetes: The technology has become less invasive, and mobile is being utilized more.
- 15 Enterprise Startups That Proudly Call Chicago Home: Here are some of the top enterprise startups based in Chicago.
- Apple’s iOS 9 Has Fastest Adoption Rate, Except It’s Buggy AF for Many People: The company reported this week that iOS 9 has the fastest adoption rate of any OS; however, many iPhone users have reported bugs in the system.
- Mark Zuckerberg Spoke to China’s President Entirely in Chinese: He’s THAT good, apparently.
Like what you’re reading on Tech.Co? Have some great knowledge and think you have what it takes to write some great content for others in the startup or tech space? Then, consider writing for us!
Come join us in Downtown Las Vegas, October 4-6, for Celebrate 2015. Get your tickets now!
Do you have a copy of our book, yet? Order your copy of Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktail’s Guide to Building, Growing, and Celebrating Startup Success!
Interested in coming to a Check out our Tech.Co calendar here. Hope to see you whenever!event?
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!
Sorry about that. Try these articles instead!