Did you miss out on one (or five) of Tech.Co’s articles from the last week? It’s okay. We want to let you know that we forgive you; we totally get it. You’re a busy person, with a lot of things on your mind and equally as many things to do. You had people to meet, places to be, and tacos to eat. No worries, though, because we’ve curated this week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech.Co editorial team in the Tech.Co Top Stories of the week.
Do you read Tech.Co every day? Once every couple of weeks? What kind of content would you like to see? Are we being helpful enough in providing resources for startups and entrepreneurs. Please let us know!
Need more Tech.Co? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here are this week’s Tech.Co Top Stories:
- Yamaha to Introduce a New Line of Electric Motorcycles in 2016: All motorcycle; none of the sound.
- 13 Free Courses to Make You a Business Badass: MOOCs make the world go 'round.
- Use These 6 iPhone Apps to Keep You on Top of Everything: Easily turn voice to text with apps like ReQall.
- Top 10 Parenting Apps to Make Life Easier: Parenting is hard; let these apps help you out a bit.
- 6 Free iPhone Apps to Effectively Run a Small Business: From apps like Billings Touch for invoicing to Bento for managing customer databases.
- Launch by Quixey: An Android Launcher with Great Potential: Currently in public beta, Quixey may replace whatever Android launcher you're already using.
- 5 Startups That Are Changing the World: One Month, for example, aims to help us learn things like coding in a month through short, daily training sessions.
- How 5 Big Brands Are Partnering with Startups to Innovate: From GE to Disney, see how these big companies are working with startups.
- This Is How Long Your Online Content Should Be: Blog headlines, for instance, should be know longer than six words long.
- DC's Contactually Raises $8 Million in Series A Funding: The round was led by Rally Ventures and Grotech Ventures.
- Smart Nutrition Bottle Startup LifeFuels Named CES Innovation Award Honoree: The DC-based company got some major recognition for its smart water bottle.
Like what you’re reading on Tech.Co? Have some great knowledge and think you have what it takes to write some great content for others in the startup or tech space? Then, consider writing for us!
Do you have a copy of our book, yet? Order your copy of Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktail’s Guide to Building, Growing, and Celebrating Startup Success!
Interested in coming to a Tech.Co event? Check out our Tech.Co calendar here. Hope to see you whenever!