Did you miss out on one (or five) offrom the last week? It’s okay. We want to let you know that we forgive you; we totally get it. You’re a busy person, with a lot of things on your mind and equally as many things to do. You had people to meet, places to be, and tacos to eat. No worries, though, because we’ve curated this week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the editorial team in the Top Stories of the week.
Join us this September in Silicon Valley for Innovate! and Celebrate 2016! Register now and get ready for a fantastic 3-day journey.
Need more Tech.Co? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here Are This Week’sTop Stories:
- Your Digital Marketing Strategy Should Be More Than Social Media
- Here's an Alternative to iTunes for Your iPhone
- 10 Startups to Watch in the On-Demand Economy
- 3 Useful Design Tips and Tools for Content Creators
- Are We Seeing the Demise of Content Marketing
- Gadget Guide to Connecting with Your Pets
- Babble Brings the Right Online Friends Closer to You
- 7 Tips for Publishing on Medium
- Blockchain, Virtual Reality, and Others Disrupting the Music Industry
- Negotiate Your Questionable Medical Bills with MedBill-IQ
- Spera Crowdsourced Its Launch to Serve the Sharing Economy
- An Entrepreneur's Guide to Avoiding Work-Life Conflicts
Do you have a copy of our book, yet? Order your copy of Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktail’s Guide to Building, Growing, and Celebrating Startup Success!
Interested in coming to a Check out our Tech.Co calendar here. Hope to see you whenever!event?