Did you miss out on one (or five) offrom the last week? It’s okay. We want to let you know that we forgive you; we totally get it. You’re a busy person, with a lot of things on your mind and equally as many things to do. You had people to meet, places to be, and tacos to eat. No worries, though, because we’ve curated this week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the editorial team in the Top Stories of the week.
Do you read Please let us know!every day? Once every couple of weeks? What kind of content would you like to see? Are we being helpful enough in providing resources for startups and entrepreneurs.
Need more Tech.Co? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here are this week’sTop Stories:
- Here's Google's Criteria for Startup Acquisitions: At this year's Celebrate, we had a lot of great panels. In one of them, Google's Don Dodge shared with the audience the company criteria for startup acquisitions.
- Casual: The Visual Approach to Project Management: Casual is a new project management tool that is rethinking the way we approach visual representations of project management.
- 36 Quotes to Keep You Motivated Towards Success: Need to get motivated? Read these 36 quotes.
- Blendoor Wins Celebrate 2015 Startup of the Year: Blendoor, a company that's looking to change the way we approach diversity hires in the tech industry, took home the top price at Celebrate 2015.
- 5 Cyber Security Threats for 2015: From things like cyber espionage, to increasing trends in the digital age, such as the Internet of Things.
- The Ethics of Big Data: As more industries utilize Big Data in their everyday operations, it's important they take into consideration the ethical issues that surround that.
- Getting Around Chicagoland: Transportation Startups Improving Logistics: These Chicago transportation startups are helping to make commuting in the city much more efficient.
- 10 Vital New Trends for Mobile App Development: From connecting to back-end systems to high-quality content and marketing plans.
- Entrepreneur Coaching: It's Not Just for Athletes!: At Celebrate, ROCeteer's Heather Wilde led a discussion on coaching for startups.
- Fargo is a Shining Example of How to Create a Strong Community: Emerging Prairie cofounder Greg Tehven joined us at Celebrate 2015 to talk about how to engage communities through the tech sector.
Like what you’re reading on Tech.Co? Have some great knowledge and think you have what it takes to write some great content for others in the startup or tech space? Then, consider writing for us!
Do you have a copy of our book, yet? Order your copy of Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktail’s Guide to Building, Growing, and Celebrating Startup Success!
Interested in coming to a Check out our Tech.Co calendar here. Hope to see you whenever!event?