April 17, 2016
Did you miss out on one (or five) offrom the last week? It’s okay. We want to let you know that we forgive you; we totally get it. You’re a busy person, with a lot of things on your mind and equally as many things to do. You had people to meet, places to be, and tacos to eat. No worries, though, because we’ve curated this week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the editorial team in the Top Stories of the week.
Do you read Please let us know!every day? Once every couple of weeks? What kind of content would you like to see? Are we being helpful enough in providing resources for startups and entrepreneurs.
Need more Tech.Co? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here are this week’sTop Stories:
- Top 10 Highest-Funded Startups in 2016 So Far
- 8 Ways Successful Entrepreneurs Manage Their Evenings
- 10 Web Design Trends to Expect in 2016
- 7 Free Tools to Increase Productivity
- This Company Figured Out What Google Maps Couldn’t
- Top 10 Most Valuable Healthcare Startups
- The A to Z of Content Marketing [INFOGRAPHIC]
- A Look at Dallas Startup Week 2016 [PHOTOS]
- 10 Hot Dallas Startup Share the Best Parts of Starting Up in Dallas
- Check Out These 9 Incredibly Unique Uses for 3D Printing
- 7 Insider Tips for Startup Fundraising with Alejandro Cremades
- Read This Guy’s ‘Biggest Regret as a Programmer’
- Gary Vee and Others Share Advice on Personal Branding
Like what you’re reading on Tech.Co? Have some great knowledge and think you have what it takes to write some great content for others in the startup or tech space? Then, consider writing for us!
Do you have a copy of our book, yet? Order your copy of Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktail’s Guide to Building, Growing, and Celebrating Startup Success!
Interested in coming to a Check out our Tech.Co calendar here. Hope to see you whenever!event?
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!