Did you miss out on one (or five) offrom the last week? It’s okay. We want to let you know that we forgive you; we totally get it. You’re a busy person, with a lot of things on your mind and equally as many things to do. You had people to meet, places to be, and tacos to eat. No worries, though, because we’ve curated this week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the editorial team in the Top Stories of the week.
Do you read Please let us know!every day? Once every couple of weeks? What kind of content would you like to see? Are we being helpful enough in providing resources for startups and entrepreneurs.
Need more Tech.Co? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here are this week’sTop Stories:
- 20 Most Googled Halloween Costumes of 2015: From “Harley Quinn” to “Stormtrooper”.
- Bugs in El Capitan? Wait for 10.11.1: Some Mac users are experiencing slower performance on their Macs after updating to El Capitan.
- Useful Apps for Social Work Professionals: Aspire News links women in potentially abusive relationships to organizations and resources through daily news links.
- Why JP Morgan's CEO Worries About Tech Startups: According to JP Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon, Silicon Valley may change the way lending and other banking services are done.
- Your Startup Launch To-Do List: From doing your research to building your audience, here are the strategies for launching your startup.
- Tuck: The Mattress That Gets Shipped Right to Your Door: Another mattress startup joins the game.
- The Factors Responsible for the Declining Gross Margin of Salesforce: What you need to know about the deteriorating gross margins for the company.
- What is the Dallas Startup Community and Why Should You Care?: Everything you need to know about the Dallas startup ecosystem.
- 8 Best Places to Recruit Millennials for Your Company: From typical sites like AngelList and LinkedIn to seeking out help from previous interns and university professors.
- 7 Best Free SEO Tools for Startups: From Rocket Ranking to Google Tools.
Like what you’re reading on Tech.Co? Have some great knowledge and think you have what it takes to write some great content for others in the startup or tech space? Then, consider writing for us!
Do you have a copy of our book, yet? Order your copy of Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktail’s Guide to Building, Growing, and Celebrating Startup Success!
Interested in coming to aevent? Check out our Tech.Co calendar here. Hope to see you whenever!