Yes, 2016 is coming to a close. And while you've probably already read about Tech.Co's Most Popular Articles of 2016, it can be hard to keep up with all the stuff we put out on a weekly basis. After all, you're busy nursing those holiday hangovers and finding somewhere to return that pink sweater your grandma got you. Fortunately, Tech.Co knows how busy you are and we've brought together all the top stories from this week. Check them out below and get ready for more tech news, startup profiles, and exciting announcements in 2017!
Remember! Apply now to Tech.Co’s Startup of the Year competition, which will give you a chance to join us at Innovate! and Celebrate 2017! Register now and get ready for a fantastic 3-day journey.
Here Are This Week’s Tech.Co Top Stories:
- Social Media in 2016: The Biggest New Features of the Year
- The Top 10 Elon Musk Moments of 2016
- Study Proves Doodling Is Good for Brain Health
- How to Avoid Unintentionally Setting Low Expectations for Yourself
- The Best US Metro Areas for Entrepreneurs Are Moving Inland
- Self-Driving Cars Are Here, Are You Ready?
- The 30 Innovation Award Honorees at CES 2017 [Poll]
- The Top 5 Outer Space Advancements of 2016
- 6 Helpful Network Tips for Introverts
- 5 Tips for Recruiting Employees on Social Media
Need more Tech.Co? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox. Interested in coming to a Tech.Co event? Check out our Tech.Co calendar here.