Did you miss out on one (or five) offrom the last week? It’s okay. We want to let you know that we forgive you; we totally get it. You’re a busy person, with a lot of things on your mind and equally as many things to do. You had people to meet, places to be, and tacos to eat. No worries, though, because we’ve curated this week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the editorial team in the Top Stories of the week.
Do you read Please let us know!every day? Once every couple of weeks? What kind of content would you like to see? Are we being helpful enough in providing resources for startups and entrepreneurs.
Need more Tech.Co? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here are this week’sTop Stories:
- Top 5 Business Books to Read Before Launching a Company: The Lean Startup obviously being one of them.
- 20 Seattle Startups You Need to Pay Attention to: We went to this year's Seattle Startup Week and got to learn about the Seattle startups you need to be watching.
- This Spanish Company Has Introduced a Line of All-Electric Motorcycles: Learn more about Bultaco and what it has to offer.
- This is How One College Student Dominated the Real Estate Market: Read this in-depth story of how Dizzle managed to grab onto the real estate market.
- The 4 Essential Traits of An Entrepreneur: Do you agree with these traits?
- Entrepreneurs Are Equal to Coffee Makers: Are well just regular, old coffee makers?
- The 6 Startup Expenses You Need and the 6 You Don't: Running out of cash is one of the top reasons why startups fail; you need to read this now.
- Here Are Some Marketing Ideas You Probably Don't Know About: Have you ever considered offering to be a case study?
- Bolt Motorbikes: Not Just Another Electric Bicycle: Learn more about the new Bolt electric bicycle.
- How to Overcome the Challenges of Virtual Office Work: Because we've all been there.
Like what you’re reading on Tech.Co? Have some great knowledge and think you have what it takes to write some great content for others in the startup or tech space? Then, consider writing for us!
Do you have a copy of our book, yet? Order your copy of Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktail’s Guide to Building, Growing, and Celebrating Startup Success!
Interested in coming to aevent? Check out our Tech.Co calendar here. Hope to see you whenever!