Did you miss out on one (or five) of Tech.Co’s articles from the last week? It’s okay. We want to let you know that we forgive you; we totally get it. You’re a busy person, with a lot of things on your mind and equally as many things to do. You had people to meet, places to be, and tacos to eat. No worries, though, because we’ve curated this week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech.Co editorial team in the Tech.Co Top Stories of the week.
Do you read Tech.Co every day? Once every couple of weeks? What kind of content would you like to see? Are we being helpful enough in providing resources for startups and entrepreneurs. Please let us know!
Need more Tech.Co? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here are this week’s Tech.CoTop Stories:
- The Single Biggest Reason Why Startups Succeed: Watch Idealab founder Bill Gross talk about the single reason that makes startups succeed.
- Alarm.com IPO Expected to Hit June 26: Indeed it did – and it stock soared immediately after.
- Journalism Enters the Future as Google Unveils ‘News Lab': Google launched its News Lab earlier this week – read more about it.
- The Real Relationship Between Digital Marketing and SEO: Sometimes they're use synonymously, but there are major distinctions and it's important to learn the relationship between the two.
- DC Company Brazen Raises $4.7 Million: The company has raised $10 million overall.
- This Site Lists 1-Year Startup Jobs Around the World: How awesome would it be to work at a Japanese startup for a year?
- Relax, Go Skiing, and Build Your Next Company in Telluride: Read more about what the Telluride Venture Accelerator has to offer.
- A List of Other Things I Want Taylor Swift to Change: If Taylor Swift can make Apple do something, then she can try to make these other changes in the world.
- Digital Royalty to Shut Down, Will Pay Investors in Full: Learn more details about the company's decision to shut down operations.
- Dallas is Getting a Shiny New Real Estate Accelerator: The new real estate accelerator was launched by MOTIVE.
- WeWork Valuation Doubles to $10B: In the past year alone, the company's valuation increased by nearly $9 billion.
- #DadsDayOff: This is Why People Love Zappos: Watch what Zappos did for one dad.
- MIT's 50 Smartest Companies of 2015: Tesla Motors topped this year's list.
Like what you’re reading? Have some great knowledge and think you have what it takes to write some great content for others in the startup or tech space? Then, consider writing for us!
We published a Guide for the Healthy Entrepreneur – you should get yourself a copy here!
Do you have a copy of our book, yet? Order your copy of Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktail’s Guide to Building, Growing, and Celebrating Startup Success!
Interested in coming to a Tech.Co event? Check out our Tech.Co calendar here. Hope to see you whenever!