Did you miss out on one (or five) offrom the last week? It’s okay. We want to let you know that we forgive you; we totally get it. You’re a busy person, with a lot of things on your mind and equally as many things to do. You had people to meet, places to be, and tacos to eat. No worries, though, because we’ve curated this week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the editorial team in the Top Stories of the week.
Do you read Please let us know!every day? Once every couple of weeks? What kind of content would you like to see? Are we being helpful enough in providing resources for startups and entrepreneurs.
Need more Tech.Co? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here are this week’sTop Stories:
- What Entrepreneurs Should Know About the Rise of Smart Drugs
- Glassdoor's Top Jobs of 2016: Data Scientists Are on Top
- 10 Valuable Lessons Marketers Can Learn from BuzzFeed
- A Quick Starter Guide on the Practice of Mindfulness
- 23 Tools Your Online Business Should Use in 2016
- A Practical Guide on Preparing for the Internet of Things
- 3 Essential Ways to Improve Traffic to Your Site
- A Suggested Timeline of Content Marketing Strategies [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The Rise and Demise of Ecommerce
- Chicago Startups Had Their Best Funding Year in 2015 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- MakeOffices Launches Expansion; Glenzer Appointed CMO
Like what you’re reading on Tech.Co? Have some great knowledge and think you have what it takes to write some great content for others in the startup or tech space? Then, consider writing for us!
Do you have a copy of our book, yet? Order your copy of Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktail’s Guide to Building, Growing, and Celebrating Startup Success!
Interested in coming to aevent? Check out our Tech.Co calendar here. Hope to see you whenever!