A lot happened this week that might have distracted you from checking out Tech.Co's best stories of the week. And whether you are nervous about the inauguration or excited about the NFL playoffs, we understand, particularly because we're pretty nervous and excited too. Fortunately, we know how to plan for that level of distraction, and we've consolidated some of the top stories of the week for you in the handy dandy list. Check them out below so you can stay up to date on top paying jobs, dominant startup accelerators, and how soon Moon Express is headed to the Moon.
Remember! Apply now to Tech.Co’s Startup of the Year competition, which will give you a chance to join us at Innovate! and Celebrate 2017! Register now and get ready for a fantastic 3-day journey.
Here Are This Week’s Tech.Co Top Stories:
- Moon Express Has Fully Funded Their Trip to the Moon
- The Top 20 Highest Paying Jobs in the US, According to Linkedin
- ShearShare Is Gaining Traction, Proving Beauty Is a Beast in Business
- Capital One's Jennifer Manry on Girls Finding Their Passion in Tech
- The Coolest Coworking Spaces in Every State
- Affordable Housing Unit with Tech Incubator Comes to Silicon Harlem
- 3 Startup Accelerators Net Almost 10 Percent of All US Series A Rounds
- 10 African American Founders Making Strides in Tech
- 6 Social Media Trends to Look Out For in 2017 [Infographic]
- A Secret Facebook Division Wants to Read Your Mind
Need more Tech.Co? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox. Interested in coming to a Tech.Co event? Check out our Tech.Co calendar here.