Did you miss out on one (or five) offrom the last week? It’s okay. We want to let you know that we forgive you; we totally get it. You’re a busy person, with a lot of things on your mind and equally as many things to do. You had people to meet, places to be, and tacos to eat. No worries, though, because we’ve curated this week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the editorial team in the Top Stories of the week.
Love the content you're reading? Want to meet Tech.Co in person? Join us at Celebrate 2015 in Downtown Las Vegas this upcoming October 4-6. The three-day journey and tech conference will give attendees the opportunity to learn, discover, and engage directly with advisors, coaches, influencers, investors, startup experts, founders and many more. Get your ticket today!
Do you read Please let us know!every day? Once every couple of weeks? What kind of content would you like to see? Are we being helpful enough in providing resources for startups and entrepreneurs.
Need more Tech.Co? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here are this week’sTop Stories:
- 5 Must-Have iPhone Apps: Filterra is an essential photo editor that every iPhone user should have.
- The Biggest Problem with the Internet of Things? Hint: It's Not Security: The lack of standardization across platforms can greatly hinder IoT's overall effect.
- 5 Steps to Take Before Becoming an Entrepreneur: IMHO step number 2 is the most important (give yourself a reality check about entrepreneurship).
- When We Arrest Kids for Inventing, the Dream of STEM Education in America is Dead: What the arrest of Ahmed Mohamed says about the state of STEM education in America.
- 3 Trends That Will Shape the Future of Digital Marketing: Things like augmented reality and wearable technology will change the way we deal with digital marketing.
- How to Hire a PHP Developer: Steps to finding the best PHP developer for your company.
- Startup Funding in 5 Stages: The essentials that you need to know when it comes to seeking startup funding.
- The Cost of Living in the Top 25 Startup Cities: The cost of living for one month in San Francisco? Nearly $6,000.
- 10 Chicago VC Firms You Need to Know About: From Lightbank to Baird Venture Partners.
Like what you’re reading on Tech.Co? Have some great knowledge and think you have what it takes to write some great content for others in the startup or tech space? Then, consider writing for us!
Come join us in Downtown Las Vegas, October 4-6, for Celebrate 2015. Get your tickets now!
Do you have a copy of our book, yet? Order your copy of Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktail’s Guide to Building, Growing, and Celebrating Startup Success!
Interested in coming to aevent? Check out our Tech.Co calendar here. Hope to see you whenever!