Did you miss out on one (or five) offrom the last week? It’s okay. We want to let you know that we forgive you; we totally get it. You’re a busy person, with a lot of things on your mind and equally as many things to do. You had people to meet, places to be, and tacos to eat. No worries, though, because we’ve curated this week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the editorial team in the Top Stories of the week.
Do you read Please let us know!every day? Once every couple of weeks? What kind of content would you like to see? Are we being helpful enough in providing resources for startups and entrepreneurs.
Need more Tech.Co? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here are this week’sTop Stories:
- 5 IT Skills You'll Need as the Internet of Things Becomes a Reality: The Internet of Things will inevitably be a part of our everyday lives; make sure you've got the right set of IT skills to survive.
- 1o Women-Friendly Tech Startups: Here are some startups with numbers showing that not all startups have to be dominated by men.
- The 10 Worst Kinds of Software Developers: These are the absolute worst kinds of software developers that you need to avoid.
- Top 20 Chicago Startup Founders Under 30: The Chicago startup scene is accelerating, and that's thanks in part to these 20 Chicago startup founders under 30.
- Peter Thiel's Key Advice for Entrepreneurs and Investors (in 2 Quotes): Spoiler: buzzwords can be a bad sign.
- Which Country is the Happiest in the World?: The United States managed to make the list!
- Remote Interview is Changing How IT Employees Get Hired: The RemoteInterview platform is making it easier to interview potential IT hires.
- Redesign in Apple TV is Essential for Its Marketing Strategy: Do you agree with this contributor in his belief that Apple hasn't done a very good job marketing the Apple TV?
- Top 15 Most Entrepreneurial Countries in the World: None of today's developed countries make the list.
- On-Demand Delivery Service Postmates Raises $80M in Series C: This puts that company's valuation at $400 million.
- Politics of Business “Trumped” by Macy's Boycott: Macy's is just one of many companies that have cut ties with Donald Trump.
- Smarthome Estimate Offers All-in-One Home Automation: The tool helps to determine the costs associated with automating your home.
Like what you’re reading? Have some great knowledge and think you have what it takes to write some great content for others in the startup or tech space? Then, consider writing for us!
We published a Guide for the Healthy Entrepreneur – you should get yourself a copy here!
Do you have a copy of our book, yet? Order your copy of Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktail’s Guide to Building, Growing, and Celebrating Startup Success!
Interested in coming to a Check out our Tech.Co calendar here. Hope to see you whenever!event?