Did you miss out on one (or five) offrom the last week? It’s okay. We want to let you know that we forgive you; we totally get it. You’re a busy person, with a lot of things on your mind and equally as many things to do. You had people to meet, places to be, and tacos to eat. No worries, though, because we’ve curated this week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the editorial team in the Top Stories of the week.
Do you read Please let us know!every day? Once every couple of weeks? What kind of content would you like to see? Are we being helpful enough in providing resources for startups and entrepreneurs.
Need more Tech.Co? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here are this week’sTop Stories:
- Here's Why Your Internet May Be Dropping
- Tech.Co Spring Gadget Guide: Luxury Edition
- This Is What Apple's Newest MacBook May Look Like
- Top 15 Places to Live for Highest-Paying Computer Science Jobs
- Totally Real Program Will Teach You Business Jargon [VIDEO]
- Trends to Watch in Mobile Payments This Year
- Dallas Startup Week Expected to Be Twice as Big as Last Year
- How We Can Improve Innovation in America
- Your Personal Brand Is Not All About You
- 25 of the Highest-Paying Jobs in America Right Now
- The 5 Virtual Reality Gadgets You Need to Know About
- Ageism in Tech: The Industry's Biggest Secret
Like what you’re reading on Tech.Co? Have some great knowledge and think you have what it takes to write some great content for others in the startup or tech space? Then, consider writing for us!
Do you have a copy of our book, yet? Order your copy of Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktail’s Guide to Building, Growing, and Celebrating Startup Success!
Interested in coming to aevent? Check out our Tech.Co calendar here. Hope to see you whenever!