Did you miss out on one (or five) offrom the last week? It’s okay. We want to let you know that we forgive you; we totally get it. You’re a busy person, with a lot of things on your mind and equally as many things to do. You had people to meet, places to be, and tacos to eat. No worries, though, because we’ve curated this week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the editorial team in the Top Stories of the week.
Do you read Please let us know!every day? Once every couple of weeks? What kind of content would you like to see? Are we being helpful enough in providing resources for startups and entrepreneurs.
Need more Tech.Co? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here are this week’sTop Stories:
- 8 Innovative Technologies That Are Changing the World
- Study: You Should Only Work Three Days a Week
- 28 Dogs That Secretly Power Startups [PHOTOS]
- You Need to Eliminate These 4 Time-Wasting Habits
- 5 Essential Tools for Bootstrapped Startups
- Top 10 Highest-Funded Asian Startups in 2016 So Far
- 6 Uncomfortable Things That Will Make You More Successful
- 12 Books Recommended by Women Entrepreneurs
- Black Card Startup SELECT Expanding to San Francisco
- 6 Must-Have Android Apps for Entrepreneurs
- The Life of Elon Musk in Great Detail [Infographic]
- 32 Awful Things About Being a Software Engineer
- A Peek Into Birmingham's Startup Ecosystem
Like what you’re reading on Tech.Co? Have some great knowledge and think you have what it takes to write some great content for others in the startup or tech space? Then, consider writing for us!
Do you have a copy of our book, yet? Order your copy of Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktail’s Guide to Building, Growing, and Celebrating Startup Success!
Interested in coming to aevent? Check out our Tech.Co calendar here. Hope to see you whenever!