Did you miss out on one (or five) offrom the last week? It’s okay. We want to let you know that we forgive you; we totally get it. You’re a busy person, with a lot of things on your mind and equally as many things to do. You had people to meet, places to be, and tacos to eat. No worries, though, because we’ve curated this week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the editorial team in the Top Stories of the week.
Do you read Please let us know!every day? Once every couple of weeks? What kind of content would you like to see? Are we being helpful enough in providing resources for startups and entrepreneurs.
Need more Tech.Co? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here are this week’sTop Stories:
- This App Finds Your Best Nine Instagram Photos of the Year
- 12 Small Changes to Make for a Better 2016
- FinTech Is Booming and Here's Why You Should Join in 2016
- The Lyft VS Uber Rivalry Is Getting Uglier
- These Are the Big Data Startups That Won in 2015
- 6 Must-Read Business Books from 2015
- These Are the Top Branded Content Marketing Campaigns of 2015
- Why This Company Chose to Fire Its Biggest Client
- Office Management Startup Eden Is Growing at Warp Speed
- 6 Skills That Make You a Successful Online Marketer
Like what you’re reading on Tech.Co? Have some great knowledge and think you have what it takes to write some great content for others in the startup or tech space? Then, consider writing for us!
Do you have a copy of our book, yet? Order your copy of Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktail’s Guide to Building, Growing, and Celebrating Startup Success!
Interested in coming to aevent? Check out our Tech.Co calendar here. Hope to see you whenever!