May 12, 2016
For years, Tech.Co has been hosting events in search of the best startup around, no matter where they might be. Whether you have developed the newest tech or the sleekest software, we want you to have a chance to show the world. We are pleased to announce that once again, we’re searching for the best of the best – the startups with the most potential to become great companies.
Wondering how to get in on the fun? Here’s how this year’s competition is going to work:
- Startups can Apply Here by July 1, 2016
- Tech.Co’s editorial staff and guest judges will review and select the most promising startups to include in either an online competition or a regional pitch competition.
- Judges, readers and live audiences will vote for their favorite startups.
- Fifty winners will be invited to join us in San Jose, CA for Celebrate 2016 (more about that will be announced soon) to compete in the national semifinals. Notifications will go out in August.
- At the live event, judges will select five (5) startups to pitch to the final panel of judges for a chance to be named Tech.Co’s 2016 Startup of the Year.
Prizes in the past have included spots at the nations top accelerator programs, computer gear, software, and even cash. At the semifinals, you’ll have access to some of the most respected mentors in the country. Check out our FAQ’s for more detail. In the meantime, get busy submitting your application and sharing this with a startup that you think can win it all.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!
Sorry about that. Try these articles instead!