April 13, 2013
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; The Masters? Do people still watch golf? Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
This Week’s Top Stories
- AngelHack Expands Its Hackathon-Accelerator to 36 Cities Worldwide
- Jermaine Dupri Shares Thoughts On Music, Technology & Ghetto Metrics [Video]
- City of Chicago Turns to Kickstarter to Improve Economy
- Inside the Company Culture of Hubspot
- What Your Startup Can Learn from Spotify’s Success
- Culination: Cooking Videos with a Higher Purpose
- How to Free Up Space on iPhone
- New Reality Show “Dorm Biz” to Feature College Entrepreneurs
- Coding Education Startup Treehouse Raises $7 Million
- CentUp: Make Money with Your Website and Help Charities
- G2 Crowd: Reviews on the Best Business Software
What’s On Tap
Next week we’re excited to be implementing the laws of superposition by being in two places at once. On April 17th, at the conclusion of the develop.idaho Conference, we’ll be hosting a Tech Cocktail Mixer in Boise. On that very same night, we’re thrilled to bring another edition of Tech Cocktail Sessions to DC, where Chris Schroeder, Haroon Mokhtarzada, and Melinda Wittstock will be sharing their insights on “Global Entrepreneurship”. Join us for whichever event is more geographically appropriate!
Until next week…
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!
Sorry about that. Try these articles instead!