Thanksgiving is in the rear view mirror, which means it's time to start planning out those Christmas lists and getting some shopping done. Lucky for you, TechCo has been putting out holiday gift guides like it's our freakin' job! Mostly, because it is. So if you've got someone on your list that's a little bit hard to shop for, take a look at our top stories and you'll be on your way to an easy holiday season.
Check out the week’s top stories below and sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here Are This Week’s TechCo Top Stories:
- What's Behind the Rapid Rise of the Chief Data Officer?
- WeWork Gets Smart With Education for Kids and Adults
- 10 Cities With the Best Chance of Landing Amazon's New Headquarters
- Robo C2 Brings Simplicity to Complex 3D Printing [Review]
- Research: Most People Think Sports Live Streams Are Terrible
- WiFi For All: SpaceX to Launch 4,000 High Speed Internet Satellites in 2019
- The Quarter-Life Crisis Is Another Thing to Worry About, I Guess
- Americans Love Net Neutrality, So Why Does the FCC Want to Get Rid of It
- Beware: Your Biggest Cybersecurity Threat Could Be Working For You
- This Company Is Helping Kids Play Again After Natural Disasters
- Sarah Lacy on Benevolent Sexism and You
- 8 Anti-Aging Tech Gadgets
Holiday Gadgets and Shopping
- Gift Guide 2017: The Home Chef
- Gift Guide 2017: VR, AR, and Hardware to Power It
- Gift Guide 2017: Travel Tech
- Top Gadgets From Amazon Launchpad to Check Out This Black Friday
- Black Friday 2017: The How-To Guide
Do you need more TechCo? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today. Are you interested in coming to a Tech.Co event? Check out our Tech.Co calendar here.
Photo: Flickr / Andy