January 29, 2013
Everything is bigger in Texas. Startup showcases are no exception. Next week (February 7th), Tech Cocktail is headed to Dallas, Texas to throw a Mixer fitting for the Lone Star State’s already immense expectations.
We’ll have a dozen up-and-coming startups on hand showcasing their goods, but before the event kicks off, we want to know what you think – who is Dallas’ Hottest Showcasing Startup? Let us know your thoughts by answering the poll at the end of this post (ends at 6:00pm local time on the day of the event).
The winner will be announced live at the event and will receive a couple of minutes on stage to pitch their startup in front of all attendees. Don’t miss out.
- BestBuzz – BestBuzz is a mobile-play which leverages QR codes, SMS marketing, Augmented Reality, NFC technology, big data, and a multi-platform mobile application, so that a few customer scans can create thousands of high-quality, trusted impressions for the brand and generate clicks from new customers.
- CelebratePlus – CelebratePlus is an innovative group funding platform that allows you to manage your events online, share them with your friends and family, and raise money to support your event. Think Evite + Kickstarter.
- DangILoveThat – Dangilovethat is a customer-centric mobile and online platform providing customer engagement. With unique focus on customer “fun”, businesses are able to engage consumers by “meeting them where they are”.
- Futureful – Futureful is building a new way to explore the depth and the beauty of the internet on tablet devices. Our app is sort of like a semantic web browser, which recommends you content you like and learns from how you use it, and adjusts its recommendations and results in real-time.
- iLumi Solutions – iLumi brings light to life giving you full control to tune and program the color and brightness of your lighting all through a convenient mobile app.
- Jurify – Jurify is a SaaS platform enabling the legal community, including lawyers and non-lawyers alike, to collaborate and share everything, from research tools and forms to training materials and videos, providing access to the collective genius of attorneys worldwide.
- NeverMissGift – NeverMissGift tackles the work involved in getting birthday and holiday gifts for kids on behalf of thoughtful (but busy) people through a solution called “Gift Planagement”.
- Secure Quorum – Secure Quorum (by Newton Insight Corporation) is an alert notification and secured conference call solution used when emergencies, crises or incidents occur. When triggered by a user or sensor, it automatically identifies the right people and sends vital information about the incident via email and or SMS to them.
- VentureDocs- VentureDocs is a SaaS automated prepartion of legal documents for startups, angels, and crowdfunding portals.
- Wufasta – Wufasta is a rewards platform for online gaming that enables casual & competitive players to win prizes sponsored by consumer brands.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!
Sorry about that. Try these articles instead!