April 11, 2015
Your team can’t achieve a goal it doesn’t know about. Far too few employees fully understand the goals of their organization and what they need to do to achieve those goals. Workboard has announced a major release to its suite of apps to help teams set and achieve goals.
Goal conversations, Objectives and Key Results, risk analysis, metrics, and progress can be tracked through Workboard’s Elite app and its recent enhancements to the iOS and Web app. Used at more than 10,000 organizations globally, Workboard helps managers set and achieve team goals by making it simple to share goals, set clear success metrics, engage teams on priority work, get automatic status reports and provide better feedback.
New features from the Workboard release include:
- Goal Achievement Summaries: A new goals summary shows all of an organization’s goals and progress or OKRs in a single glance and enables people to drill down to more detailed metrics and KPIs.
- Goal Conversations: Now teams can engage in conversations on goals and their achievements right from the goals dashboard; members of the team get alerts with the dialogue and the current goal score so goals stay central to the team’s efforts.
- Fun Peer Badges:A new slate of badges and the ability for peers to send badges anytime make work more fun and fulfilling.
- Priorities and Risk Real-Time Report:Managers can truly manage by exception with an instant, real-time view of all priority work, its status and cycle time as well as all red flagged items and an “aging” showing how long they take to resolve.
- Weekly Calendar: A new weekly calendar view of action items and deliverables for the week makes it easy for users to balance their time and do the work that matters; drag and drop between days, update due dates automatically, and ensure the whole team remains in sync.
- More Personalized Workspace:Users now have a trophy case on their personal workspace to enjoy the badges they’ve earned. Personal progress, cycle time and velocity meters add motivation and satisfaction to work.
The Workboard iPhone app will also be updated and released in the iTunes store this week. New features will include:
- Teams page: A new Teams page includes a dashboard of work in progress and stats for each member of the team.
- Today view: A simple, focused list of the work that needs to be done today is displayed for users to help them achieve their daily objectives.
- Enhanced UI: Drag and drop, color and placement improvements enhance the convenience and utility of the app.
Managers and teams can get Workboard Basic on web and mobile on demand and completely free. Managers can upgrade their whole team to Workboard Elite to access goals and metrics or OKRs and the priorities and risks dashboard for $50 per month. Workboard Elite Group includes Elite features with pricing for multiple managers and their teams, group provisioning, premium service and rollout support.
Image Credit: Flickr/Kerrie _
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!
Sorry about that. Try these articles instead!