January 18, 2019
After an onslaught of online scams and data breaches made headline news last year, making your digital security a priority in 2019 is more than just a good idea – it’s a necessity. Luckily, a good password manager is the key to avoiding the unpleasantness of having your identity stolen.
Weak passwords are widely considered to be the largest threat to your online security. In fact, according to the 2017 Data Breach Investigations Report for Verizon, 81 percent of company data breaches came as a direct result of weak passwords. To say that password integrity is important is a bit of an understatement.
Thankfully, a password manager can make this first line of defense infinitely stronger. Not only do these services protect you from hackers who are looking to profit from your personal information, but they also make it quicker and easier for you to sign in to your various accounts.
Now, you just have to decide which one is best for you.
We’ve collected some of the best password managers for Android users, so you don’t have to do all the research yourself. Check them out below, and make your online life more secure than ever.
In This Guide:
Android Password Manager Reviews
Comprehensive tables are great for checking out the basics of a password manager before you buy. But if you really want the dirty details on these services, take a closer look at our specific reviews for each one before you make a decision.
- Very reliable storage option
- Secure note templates for sensitive information
- Simple, stylish, intuitive design
- Very quick login process
- No automated password changing feature
- No mobile camera integration
See Deals on our Top-Rated Password Manager
- Assesses password quality
- Automatically saves receipts online
- Plan includes Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- No cloud-based backup with free option
- Notably expensive
See Dashlane Deals and Promotions
- Fully in your browser
- Lets you know if you have the same password on multiple sites
- Functional with majors browsers on multiple sites
- Connection issues disrupt password changes
- Less automated than other services
Compare Prices on LastPass Plans
- Great auto-login features
- Supports 16 different browsers on four platforms (Windows, Mac, and Android, in addition to iOS)
- Illogical saved bookmarks feature
- Outdated desktop app design
- Desktop app can be sluggish
See Deals on Sticky Password for 2019
Some of the links on our page will take you directly to a provider or retail website, where you may find deals and discounts. If you make a purchase at this stage, we may receive a payment. This has no additional cost to you, and never affects the editorial independence of our reviews.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!
Sorry about that. Try these articles instead!