June 22, 2018
LastPass and Dashlane are two of the best password managers you can choose. Each can help you securely store dozens of passwords and log you into sites with the click of a button. But which is the best password manager?
While both these Password managers are excellent, with a host of decent features, Dashlane just pips LastPass by our reckoning. Dashlane is the more expensive of the two though, so if your decision is driven mainly by your wallet, you might want to consider LastPass instead.
How did we arrive at this conclusion? We’ve rigorously tested Lastpass and Dashlane, pitting them against each other, as well as other popular password managers. We’ve tested them for their features, interface and ease of use, among other things, so we really know what makes a good password manager.
Scroll horizontally to view full table on mobile devices
On this page:
- LastPass or Dashlane - Which is Best?
- Dashlane Password Manager - Pros and Cons
- LastPass Password Manager - Pros and Cons
- Best For Features - Dashlane
- Best for Changing Multiple Passwords - Dashlane
- Best Browser Plug-in - LastPass
- Best For Customer Support - Dashlane
- Verdict: LastPass or Dashlane - Which is Best?
- Automatically changes multiple passwords at once
- Easy-to-understand security assessment
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) included
- Free tier doesn’t backup your database to cloud
- Pricey compared to competitors
Sign up to Dashlane today for $4.99 a month, and get all the great features mentioned here
- Makes your passwords easily accessible
- Detects when you’re using the same password
- Available on all major browsers
- Doesn’t cope well with connection issues
- Password changing feature is very manual the first time round
Sign up for LastPass today and grab a great password manager for just $2 per month.
Sign up for Dashlane today and never have to remember another password again
Some of the links on our page will take you directly to a provider or retail website, where you may find deals and discounts. If you make a purchase at this stage, we may receive a payment. This has no additional cost to you, and never affects the editorial independence of our reviews.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!
Sorry about that. Try these articles instead!