June 26, 2013
You know the drill. The second week of every month, Tech Cocktail puts on an awesome conference called Tech Cocktail Week held in the emerging utopia that is Downtown Las Vegas. That week is right around the corner, and as part of May’s Tech Cocktail Week, we’re thrilled to put on another Tech Cocktail Week Startup Showcase and Mixer.
We’ll have a gaggle of startups on hand showcasing their goods, but before the event kicks off, we want to know what you think – who is Tech Cocktail Week’s Hottest Showcasing Startup? Let us know your thoughts by answering the poll at the end of this post (ends at 6:00pm local time on the day of the event – get the official rules here).
The winner will be announced live at the event and will receive invitation to Tech Cocktail Celebrate, additional time on stage to share what’s new with their startup, as well as the honor of being recognized as Tech Cocktail Week’s Hottest Showcasing Startup. Don’t miss out.
- Coupla – Coupla builds great couples friendships through fun, engaging and unique couples only events. The next phase will include an online platform to allow couples to easily connect and communicate with other couples.
- crackpot.cube – The crackpot.cube is a three dimensional, spinning and interactive tool for supreme self-expression. Our product allows its users to upload audio, images, videos, text, e-Magazines, social media pages and e-Commerce (among other things) to the different sides of their cube. You can then text, email and crack your cube to social media.
- Drinkboard – Drinkboard is a carefully curated, Hospitality Centric, Mobile Gifting App. We see ourselves as the Anti Groupon and positioning ourselves to support local businesses and communities at full retail price.
- Histuffy – Histuffy (a combination of the words “history” and “stuff”) is an online platform for preserving your memories, and making them easily accessible and shareable. It leverages two powerful and fundamental human characteristics.
- imagoo – imagoo is a real-time social polling app and Web platform that lets consumers, brands and businesses issue challenges and comparisons and vote on content. Users can get advice on purchasing decisions, debate politics and challenge rival sports fans.
- Local-Insights – Local-Insights a new real estate technology product, that deliver critical missing local data, like local job growth, local migration, and local population changes, in user-defined, real-time rendered, heatmaps, so that real estate professional can make smart local choices.
- Shpare – Shpare creates the most valuable face to face meetings for exhibitors at trade shows. By automatically creating accounts for all attendees and companies attending and creating deep profiles on each with thousands of data points, Shpare makes sure that an exhibitor gets to meet face to face with the most qualified leads.
- unlokt – Unlokt helps you find those local gems in each city and tells you in real time what is happening at those spots. It is a website and app that is built exclusively on local recommendations. When we hear about a spot that locals love and have endorsed, we do the rest.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!