Acceleprise, a DC-based enterprise startup accelerator, is starting a new session this week with a new class of enterprise startups. Founded in 2012, the accelerator provides mentoring and $30,000 in capital to startups working on software solutions for enterprises. Acceleprise hopes to invest $1.8 million in 60 startups by the end of 2015.
Here’s Acceleprise’s fifth class:
- Bonsai AI: Offers artificial intelligence technologies that are readily available for enterprises. Some of its current tools are being implemented to create interactive spoken user interfaces for cars.
- BreadCrumbTracking.com: Mobile workforce management software that allows companies to track and monitor the location of a field employee and the duration of time spent per location.
- Capitol Bells: An app that provides members of Congress, their staff, and the public with real-time vote updates from both chambers. The app also allows users to weigh in on various policy issues and legislation.
- DigiPad: Software that monitors the overall performance of a company’s sales force, identifying its various strengths and weaknesses, as well as potential training measures needed to improve performance.
- EventKloud: An event marketing automation and tracking tool that streamlines the entire marketing process for event organizers. The platform gives them the tools to automate and track various marketing content per target audience.
- Vero Analytics: An analytics platform that allows for easier search and analytics functions on data that’s pulled from multiple sources.