Welcome to the Tech Cocktail Upcoming Event schedule. Additional information will be added to each event soon and more events added throughout the year so be sure to bookmark this page and come back to check it out. Also be sure to subscribe to our Tech Cocktail Plancast which includes our events as well as some other industry events we think you might like. If you are interested in our event history, check out our list of 2012 events, 2011 events and 2010 events.
Interested in reaching an audience of technology savvy, entrepreneurs, developers, designers and early adopters?
Sponsor the entire tour or a selection of events. Our average event brings together 300+ attendees.
Contact us for more details.
Check out Tech Cocktail’s Event Types:
- Mixer: Tech Cocktail’s bread and butter. Events held in 30+ (it should be around there for 2014, right?) cities across the country. We bring together your region’s 8-15 hottest startups, press, investors, entrepreneurs, job seekers, and hustlers, to join together for an evening of cocktails, networking, and informal startup showcasing. Each Mixer also features a one minute pitch from each startup which will determine that city’s Hottest Showcasing Startup.
- Social: A Mixer-lite, if you will. We bring together your city’s startup community, without the startup showcases. A great opportunity to meet your fellow techno-neighbors and friends.
- Sessions: Our speaker series, bringing you the experiences of highly successful entrepreneurs so you can learn valuable lessons in an intimate setting. Each Sessions Speaker Series will conclude with a Q&A providing you the opportunity to get your pressing startup questions answered by the pros.
- Celebrate: Our grand national startup competition and conference where we draw 500+ attendees for two days in Downtown Las Vegas. There will be a mix of startup founders, entrepreneurs, tech enthusiasts, investors, media, and local community leaders from across the country coming together to celebrate entrepreneurship.
- Tech Cocktail Week: Our monthly four-day conference held in Downtown Las Vegas. It’s the intellect of TEDTalks with the creativity of Summit Series. It’s the fun of SXSW with the intimacy of a small-scale retreat. All this wrapped into a single package hosted in the burgeoning utopia that is Tony Hsieh’s Downtown Project.
- SXSW: Our biggest party of the year, held in the heart of the country’s most popular technology conference in Austin, Texas.