December 7, 2012
Next week, Tech Cocktail is thrilled to be hosting the first ever Tech Cocktail Week in Downtown Las Vegas. The week is chock full of fun – inspiring talks, Downtown Project tours, co-working, and some secret events (I could tell you, but then…well you know). As part of this inaugural event, we’ll be hosting our first Tech Cocktail Mixer and Sessions Las Vegas featuring a few soon-to-be-announced prominent keynote speakers.
As part of this first Mixer, we’ll have a dozen up-and-coming startups on hand showcasing their goods. But before the event kicks off, we want to know what you think – who is Tech Cocktail Week’s Hottest Showcasing Startup? Let us know your thoughts by answering the poll at the end of this post (ends at 6:00pm local time on the day of the event). (Startups apply here)
The winner will be announced live at the event and will receive a couple of minutes on stage to pitch their startup in front of all attendees. Don’t miss out.
- Ayloo – Ayloo is an iPhone app that helps you discover gatherings you’ll care about in your city.
- Cosmic Cart – Cosmic Cart allows anyone to surf the Internet and add items they see to their universal shopping cart.
- CrowdHall – CrowdHall is a venue for crowd-sourced and crowd-moderated town halls that lets those with large online audiences be accessible and responsive to their top questions and comments with no oversight, leading to higher engagement and loyalty.
- Fandeavor – Fandeavor sells VIP gameday experiences to sporting events online.
- Hex 3 – Hex 3 has patented the use of high frequency sound as a communication protocol. They are building products and services within the iOS / Android environments to build peripherals that will disrupt the space because they can cost effectively replace Bluetooth.
- Local Motion – Local Motion transforms fleets into smart transportation networks:
- oneLIVE inc – oneLIVE inc is laser focused on becoming the “live dealer” powerhouse to casinos and cruise ships globally.
- Online Soccer Academy – OnlineSoccerAcademy.com makes better soccer players through free online training videos. Their mission is to teach players that if you Believe in it® and back that up with hard work anything in life is possible.
- Wedgies - Wedgies are simple questions and surveys that are well-designed, instant, and cross-channel, meaning voters can chime in on social media, via text, or on a website.
- WinTech – WinTech LLC offers technology solutions built around our A.L.I.C.E (A Live Interactive Communication Experience) technology. ALICE enables businesses to present live customer service video agents on any number of kiosk, video displays and other digital signage devices, enabling 2-way or 1-way video interaction with customers.
- ZipMobl – ZipMobl currently offers two Android apps as products and they are available on the Google Play store. One is a simple Parlay Calculator used to calculate what a parlay bet would pay out. The other is our premier app, called Sports Lines. This app provides live sports scores, odds, and bet tracking geared for the sports betting enthusiast.
Come check out the startups for yourself!
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!