Our content is funded in part by commercial partnerships, at no extra cost to you and without impact to our editorial impartiality. Click to Learn More
TVs, laptops, blenders – all staples of Black Friday sales, but there are also bargains to be had on more practical things, like Website Builders. In fact, at this time of year, you're likely to find some of the best deals around as providers fight for your custom.
We've spotted so far:
- SquareSpace – Save 20% on any new website plan
- Zyro – up to 72% off and three months free with code “Tech” (deal ends Dec 31)
If you run a business, or are thinking about it, then you'll need an online presence, and your very own website is a great base for your operations, whether you're starting an events business or starting out as a sole trader selling homemade cakes.
A business website gives your company a professional online presence, and builds trust with your customers. Website builders have also made crafting a professional-looking website easier than ever too, with plenty of design options and tools that can have you up and running in minutes.
Grab yourself a good deal on a website builder this Black Friday and get started on your dream website.
Best Website Builder Black Friday Deals
- Get 10% off with code TECHCO10
- Email and social marketing tools
- Best knowledge center available
- Robust analytics features
- Native SEO keyword support
- Slower site speed
- No advanced customization options
- Very affordable platform
- Easy to use with simple grid layout
- Advanced features like heatmap and logo maker
- Exclusive low-cost deal - just $2.69/month with the code "TECH" (excludes monthly plan)
- No app store
- Limited marketing features
- Little onboarding help at setup
If you click on, sign up to a service through, or make a purchase through the links on our site, or use our quotes tool to receive custom pricing for your business needs, we may earn a referral fee from the supplier(s) of the technology you’re interested in. This helps Tech.co to provide free information and reviews, and carries no additional cost to you. Most importantly, it doesn’t affect our editorial impartiality. Ratings and rankings on Tech.co cannot be bought. Our reviews are based on objective research analysis. Rare exceptions to this will be marked clearly as a ‘sponsored' table column, or explained by a full advertising disclosure on the page, in place of this one. Click to return to top of page