November 22, 2017
In a recent international survey of 25,000 workers, 32 percent said they regularly work remotely. And with the gig economy showing no signs of slowing down, more tools to support remote work will need to be implemented.
If you already remote work during the week or full-time, then you can appreciate the constant challenge of remote collaboration and communicating over Slack or messaging platforms to get your ideas across.
One tool that can help streamline remote collaboration is Droplr. Used by enterprise companies such as Dollar Shave Club, Squarespace, AirBnB, Nike and Pixar, this simple sharing platform help employees quickly share what they are working on. And it’s available for mid-size to small business owners or just sharing with friends.
Let’s say you are trying to explain how a feature works on a software platform, (this happens a lot with our IT department), the user can record their screen as they are performing a task and send it to a person through a short link in a clean and professional format.
Droplr makes communication and feedback loops easy and efficient. Employees can simple capture a screenshot of whatever is being worked on, add comments, GIFs, annotations, and more, and send it back using a short URL all in a single interface.
Through the Droplr Pro: Lifetime Subscription, you’ll get unlimited Drops (i.e. screenshots shared), screen recordings and GIF captures, and boards (think task management) for three users for life. Whether you’re purchasing this for a small team or just sharing with friends, none of the three will endure recurring subscription fees. Basically you’re getting all the benefits for a huge discount versus what others will pay for the same thing.
Droplr Pro offers customers the ability to:
- Snag images or videos of your screen and share them in just a few quick clicks
- Collaborate with up to 3 users on a single account for life
- Use the new Boards feature to create and share boards with team members around concepts, ideas, projects, and more
- Annotate screenshots for further clarity
- Record as an image or GIF and pop a link in a chat or email in seconds
- Select any part of your screen to record and pause or mute audio during recording
- Drag and drop GIFs right from the browser
- Shorten links for easier sharing
- Share only what you want to show with previews
- Control when your shared Drop disappears and password protect Drops for added security
- Tag Drops with keywords for simple organization
- Write Markdown notes & share code snippets with syntax-highlighting
- Integrate with Slack, Jira, Confluence, Google Docs, Asana, Hipchat, Twitter, Basecamp, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, and many more
The platform is compatible with Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, iOS and Android. The Droplr Pro: Lifetime Subscription is available at the TechCo Shop for a huge discount of $29.99.
And for the TechCo reader, you can get an additional 15% off using the discount code of GIFTSHOP15, for the holidays.
Find more deals on productivity software for your office at the TechCo Shop
Want to learn to code? There are very affordable online courses at the TechCo Shop
Photos courtesy of Droplr.com
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!
Sorry about that. Try these articles instead!