April 19, 2015
Did you miss out on one (or five) offrom the last week? It’s okay. We want to let you know that we forgive you; we totally get it. You’re a busy person, with a lot of things on your mind and equally as many things to do. You had people to meet, places to be, and tacos to eat. No worries, though, because we’ve curated this week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the editorial team in the Top Stories of the week.
Do you read Please let us know!every day? Once every couple of weeks? What kind of content would you like to see? Are we being helpful enough in providing resources for startups and entrepreneurs.
Need more Tech Cocktail?Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here are this week’sTop Stories:
- This Myers-Briggs Personality Type is Likely to Earn a Higher Income: Those who associate with ENTJ are apparently more likely to earn a higher income and to be satisfied at their jobs. Check out where your Myers-Briggs personality stands.
- 76 Companies You Can Work Remotely At: Did you know that companies like Mozilla and Upworthy offer remote jobs? Well, now you do.
- MoboMarket: The iTunes for Your Android Phone: Some for all Android users.
- Farrago Comics is Spotify for Comic Books: It's the first free-to-read app for comic books and we got around to asking cofounder and CEO Marty Fleischmann some questions.
- Intuit to Help Developers Create Apps for Small Business: Read why the small business market is the next big thing for developers.
- Uberchord: Personal Guitar Teacher in Your Pocket: It's the first interactive chord trainer that listens to you play while giving accurate feedback.
- This Real-Life Startup Story Sounds Like Last Night's ‘Silicon Valley' Plot: A startup that received a $10 million investment at a $50 million valuation – definitely last week's Silicon Valley episode.
- On-Demand Marijuana Delivery Gets $10 Million Series A: The on-demand marijuana delivery startup Eaze raised $10 million last week.
- 3 Ways to Growth Hack Your Content Marketing with Video: Because creating and sharing video content can pay off greatly.
- Cheryl Shuman, The Queen of Cannabis: A fantastic profile on the founder of the Beverly Hills Cannabis Club.
- 1776 Absorbs Disruption Corporation, Expands Into Crystal City: A major piece of news for the DC tech region.
- Stanford Study: Letting Employees Work from Home Raises Productivity: A recent study showed that companies that offer the opportunity for their employees to work remotely may actually boost overall productivity.
Like what you’re reading? Have some great knowledge and think you have what it takes to write some great content for others in the startup or tech space?Then, consider writing for us!
We published a Guide for the Healthy Entrepreneur– you should get yourself a copy here!
Do you have a copy of our book, yet? Order your copy of Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktail’s Guide to Building, Growing, and Celebrating Startup Success!
Interested in coming to a Check out our Tech.Co calendar here. Hope to see you whenever!event?
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!
Sorry about that. Try these articles instead!