April 5, 2015
Did you miss out on one (or five) of Tech.Co’s articles from the last week? It’s okay. We want to let you know that we forgive you; we totally get it. You’re a busy person, with a lot of things on your mind and equally as many things to do. You had people to meet, places to be, and tacos to eat. No worries, though, because we’ve curated this week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech.Co editorial team in the Tech.Co Top Stories of the week.
Do you read Tech.Co every day? Once every couple of weeks? What kind of content would you like to see? Are we being helpful enough in providing resources for startups and entrepreneurs. Please let us know!
Need more Tech Cocktail? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here are this week’s Tech.Co Top Stories:
- The Looming Launch of Oculus Rift for Consumers: The Oculus Rift for consumers is rumored to launch mid-2015. Read more into the details.
- Are Apps Replacing Professional Translators?: The short answer: no; translation apps still have a long way to go.
- Private Browsing on DuckDuckGo vs Google – The Infographic: A lot of differences between the two experiences (though, that's to be expected, right?).
- Here is the Most Popular Programming Language in Each State: Check out which programming language is most popular in your state!
- Here's MIT's Free Course on Math for Computer Science: ‘Mathematics for Computer Science' is a popular course at MIT, and you can take it yourself for free!
- Here's Why It's Important to Design Like the User is Drunk: A follow-up story, we reach out to The User is Drunk creator Richard Littauer to talk about his project and the principles of good UX.
- You Can Now Get Your Alcohol Delivered by Drones: Southern Comfort announced this week that it's launching a pilot program that will use drones to deliver alcohol.
- Why You Should Invest in Older Startup Founders: Researchers at Duke and Harvard recently took a look at startups earning at least $1 million, and they discovered that the founders' median age was 39.
- Las Vegas Transportation Startup SHIFT Winds Down: The company announced this week that it's shutting down operations.
- The PAX 2 Vaporizer: An Industry Catalyst in its Own Right: A look at the new vaporizer and how it's affecting the cannabis industry.
Like what you’re reading? Have some great knowledge and think you have what it takes to write some great content for others in the startup or tech space? Then, consider writing for us!
We published a Guide for the Healthy Entrepreneur – you should get yourself a copy here!
Do you have a copy of our book, yet? Order your copy of Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktail’s Guide to Building, Growing, and Celebrating Startup Success!
Interested in coming to a Tech.Co event? Check out our Tech.Co calendar here. Hope to see you whenever!
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!
Sorry about that. Try these articles instead!