As we announced, Tech Cocktail is writing a book about starting up! We are going to be working hard the next few months to write the book, but we need your help. The book is due out spring 2014 and will be published by Wiley as a how-to guide for starting up, along with inspiring stories from entrepreneurs around the world. We’ll be reaching out weekly with a chance to share your story and be included in the book. So if you have a story, we’d love to hear it! Below are the third set of questions for you, due Sunday night, November 3. If you have any questions, email Kira Newman from the Tech Cocktail team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- What are your top tips for building a team?
- What are your top tips for managing a team?
- Harsh reality: Tell us a story about how you struggled or made mistakes building or managing a team.
- Tell us a story about how you incorporate fun or celebration into hiring or managing your team.
- What are your top tips for creating company culture?
- Harsh reality: Tell us a story about what happens when company culture goes wrong.
- Tell us a story about incorporating fun and celebration into your company culture.
- Why is it important for startups to celebrate during their journey?
- How do you incorporate celebration into your startup journey? Give an example.
- How do you make sure that celebration isn't excessive or distracting?
- What are your top tips for networking and building relationships?
- Harsh reality: Tell us a story about some of your struggles and mistakes in networking and relationship building.
- Tell us a story about how you make networking/relationship building fun instead of a chore.
Original photo by Flickr user shutterhack