Five Chicago startups are teaming up for Happy Hour Delivered, a promotion aimed at giving one Chicago business the ultimate happy hour experience. Drizly, Instacart, Fooda, Uber and Handy will be providing food, drink, transportation, and cleanup altogether worth up to $2,330 for one Chicago office.
“It’s the giving season!” said Fooda COO Jason Stulberg. “We wanted to offer one lucky Chicago company the ultimate happy hour party. It’s also a great way to learn about Fooda and our partners…to actually see us in action…We all offer on-demand services that working employees want, and combining forces makes for a great event. Personally, we’re all customers of each other’s businesses and love what each other are doing.”
The contest will run until December 12, and all Chicago companies who want a shot at the prize can enter by visiting the Happy Hour Delivered sweepstakes website. All you'll need to do is provide a reason describing why you think your company deserves to win the ultimate happy hour. The winning company will be announced on December 15.
The winner of Happy Hour Delivered will receive the following:
- beer, wine, and spirits for 40 people from Drizly;
- snacks for 40 people from Instacart;
- restaurant appetizers for 40 people from Fooda;
- credits for transportation home from Uber;
- and 2 hours of event cleaning and 1 free hour of service for all attendees from Handy.
Throughout the length of the contest, each of the participating startups are offering various promotions. Simply by using the code “ChiLuv”, users can get the following promos:
- Drizly: 5 dollars off delivery
- Instacart: 10 dollars off + free first delivery
- Handy: 1 hour off for any service (for first time customers only)
- Uber: $30 off first trip