Next Thursday, Tech Cocktail is SoCal-bound to mingle with LA's finest over a couple of cocktails, while surveying the region's startup scene. The last Mixer was bananas; we expect more of the same on December 6th.
We'll have a dozen up-and-coming startups on hand showcasing their goods, but before the event kicks off, we want to know what you think – who is LA's Hottest Showcasing Startup? Let us know your thoughts by answering the poll at the end of this post (ends at 6:00pm local time on the day of the event). (Startups apply here)
The winner will be announced live at the event and will receive a couple of minutes on stage to pitch their startup in front of all attendees. Don't miss out.
- The Bouqs Company – The Bouqs Company aims to fix the online flower buying experience for the buyer. We sell 40 Bouqs at 40 Bucks – flat pricing – with no charges for shipping or hidden fees. We are 3 clicks to check out and we sell only premium flowers directly from the farms at 12,000 feet in South America.
- Event Finds – Event Finds is the first website that allows consumers to find quality vendors with last minute deals on un-booked dates or list special promotions.
- Eborhood – Eborhood allows locals to trade goods and services for free.
- EV Charge Search – EV Charge Search provides the most comprehensive database for public charging stations nationwide.
- moveHero – moveHereo provides instant price comparison for the moving industry
- myStorey – myStorey is a we-commerce platform. A store built through the stories of our lives. We allow people the unique opportunity to tag the things in their personal photos from facebook, instagram, flickr or their blog and aggregate those tags into a shoppable store that allows people to discover our favorite things for themselves.
- Plug.dj – Plug.dj is a real-time social media experience combining music and video discovery in a fun and interactive online environment, complete with dancing avatars to match people’s personalities.
- Where My Dogs At – Where My Dogs At is a location-based social network for dog owners that allow users to find the most dog friendly people and places in town.
Come check out the startups for yourself!