April 4, 2013
You know the drill. The second week of every month, Tech Cocktail puts on an awesome conference called Tech Cocktail Week held in the emerging utopia that is Downtown Las Vegas. That week is right around the corner, and as part of April’s Tech Cocktail Week, we’re thrilled to put on another Tech Cocktail Week Startup Showcase and Mixer. And for this month’s edition, we’re keeping things strictly Vegas.
We’ll have a handful of Vegas startups on hand showcasing their goods, but before the event kicks off, we want to know what you think – who is Tech Cocktail Week’s Hottest Showcasing Startup? Let us know your thoughts by answering the poll at the end of this post (ends at 6:00pm local time on the day of the event).
The winner will be announced live at the event and will receive a couple of minutes on stage to pitch their startup in front of all attendees. Don’t miss out.
- ALICE Receptionist – ALICE Receptionist is poised to revolutionize visitor management for office buildings and commercial buildings. A.L.I.C.E. which stands for A Live Interactive Communication Experience enables businesses to present live customer service video agents on any number of kiosk, video displays and other digital signage devices, enabling 2-way or 1-way video interaction with customers and employees.
- Atlas Powered – Atlas is the only mobile planner that lets you schedule anything, with anyone, across every calendar platform. No emails. No Attachments. One-to-one or with Groups. All parties don’t even have to have it installed.
- Nihongo Master – Nihongo Master is an online social language learning experience. Immediately you realize you are learning alongside other people and are rewarded for competing and collaborating with others. Scoring points and gaining achievements makes learning a language fun and keeps you engaged.
- Tabeso – Tabeso is an iPhone app that connects the best event information in the world and combines that data with your social connections. Whether you’re looking for free plays in th park, or the best concerts coming to your town…we gather data from sources across the globe and put them at your finger tips. And we give you the world’s best sharing features so that you can easily attend events with your friends and family.
- Tracky – Tracky is a social collaboration platform for both your personal and professional circles. It goes beyond the casual connection and helps you actually collaborate, online, for free with anyone. Whether it’s work, personal or social, Tracky helps you get out of email to socialize on projects, find the doers, work privately, share publicly and enjoy your work more. Connect. Collaborate. Share.
- Trend Nation LLC – Trend Nation develops niche online websites and distributes products through it’s own 6 websites as well as multichannel sites including amazon, ebay, sears and others. Current we carry over 11,000 products.
- Ubiquita – Ubiquita provides full feature telephone service, on and offsite backup, IP Virus, Content filtering, enterprise firewall, Central File storage, 4G failover, network monitoring all delivered over your existing broadband for a flat monthly fee.
- UNLV Solar Decathlon “DesertSOL” – Solar Decathlon is a biennial competition put on by the U.S. Department of Energy where 20 university teams globally are chosen to design, build and operate a net-zero solar powered house . UNLV has been chosen as one of the 20 teams. Team Las Vegas is made up of a group of talented students coming from various academic disciplines at UNLV with entry “DesertSOL”.
- Wearing Digital – Wearing Digital is striving to do more than provide video-shirts that can promote and cause attention to your employee to show off your latest Promotional Video or Product. Currently the first in the field to offer a thin-bright and sound-enabled video shirt.
- WHOICHOOSE.COM – WHOICHOOSE.COM is a new “Positive Only” review website. WHO I CHOOSE is where people to share their best recommendations for businesses online with one another. From dentists to dog walkers, hair stylists and even restaurants…if it is recommendable, users can have it on their own custom list on the site to share.
- Xandem Technology – Xandem TMD (Tomographic Motion Detection). Detects motion via radio waves. It has the ability to see through walls and obstructions using a mesh network of radio waves. It is a complete coverage solution for many applications including security and automation.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!
Sorry about that. Try these articles instead!