March 11, 2017
For ten years, Tech.Co has been attending and participating in the SXSW Conference and Festivals. By supporting startups, engaging influencers, and rubbing shoulders with tech leaders, Tech.Co has solidified itself as a staple of the Startup Village. In recent weeks, we’ve covered a wide range of topics in regards to the Austin conference, from the big names attending to the events taking place. If you want to get a better idea of what to expect this week, take a look through our SXSW stories and prepare yourself for the festivities!
Remember! If you’re planning on attending SXSW, make sure to stop by SXSW Startup Night to enjoy snacks, cocktails, and a pitch competition that will pit startups against each other in hopes of going home with cash prizes, business resources, and bragging rights.
Here AreTop SXSW Stories:
- Samuel Adams Announces Participants in SXSW Pitch Competition
- 10 Startups Launching New Products at SXSW Release It [Poll]
- Meet the Judges for SXSW Startup Night
- CTA and Tech.Co Join Forces to Boost Your Influencer Network at SXSW
- Tech.Co Takes the Pledge and Teams Up with Pledge 1% at SXSW Startup Night
- These Mentors Will be Imparting Wisdom at SXSW Startup Night
- The Vatican Is Going to Be Participating in SXSW
- These Companies Are Competing at SXSW Startup Night [Poll]
- Get to Know the 50 Finalists for the SXSW Accelerator Pitch Event
- Tech.Co’s Startup Night at SXSW 2017 Is Where You’ll Get Discovered
Bummed about missing SXSW? Well you better make sure you don’t miss Innovate! and Celebrate in San Francisco this October! You can even enter your company in the Startup of the Year competition for a chance to compete for the highly sought-after rewards.
Photo: Flickr / Andy
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!