November 16, 2018
A VPN can be an indispensable tool for heavy internet users who don't want their privacy or security compromised.
With a VPN, you can remain anonymous online, as your traffic is routed through servers that can't be attributed to you. They also allow you to access content which might not be available in your country, such as streaming video from services such as Netflix.
With Black Friday upon us, we've picked out the best VPNs from our testing, and found the best deals for you.
Not sure which VPN to choose? See our round-up of the Best VPNs for 2018
Black Friday VPN Deals:
Sign up today for PureVPN for a special Black Friday rate of just $1.32 per month
- Clear notifications
- Excellent value
- Effective privacy features
- Not the fastest
- Only unblocks Netflix with browser extension
Sign up with NordVPN for just $2.99 per month
- Fast download speeds
- Plenty of features
- Great value
- Not great for new users
- Doesn't unblock some streaming sites
Get 3 Years for the Price of 2 on Ivacy VPN, paying just $2.25 per month
- Low-cost long-term deals
- Simple mode-based interface
- Cheap for a dedicated IP VPN
- Speeds dipped in our testing
- Occasional server inconsistencies
Protect your browsing today with Express VPN
- Easy to use
- Excellent support
- Smart location selection
- Inconsistent speeds
Sign up with TorGuard today to make your browsing secure
- Strong global presence
- Deep features for expert users
- Excellent high speeds
- Awkward sign-up process
- Not great for VPN virgins
Sign up for CyberGhost's special $2.75 per month Black Friday deal
- Fantastic help and support
- Lots of advanced features
- Good value
- Not the fastest
- Some odd server choices
Sign up for IPVanish and keep your online activity private
- Strong privacy and security features
- Good speeds
- Plenty of settings to play with
- Slightly intimidating for new users
- More expensive than rivals
Tech.co is reader-supported. If you make a purchase through the links on our site, we may earn a commission from the retailers of the products we have reviewed. This helps Tech.co to provide free advice and reviews for our readers. It has no additional cost to you, and never affects the editorial independence of our reviews.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!
Sorry about that. Try these articles instead!