October 16, 2015
The Microsoft Ventures Accelerator Tour is visiting 11 US cities to spread the word about their accelerator programs that take place in 7 cities (Bangalore, Beijing, Berlin, London, Paris, Seattle, and Tel Aviv) around the world. More specifically, this tour is to promote the Machine Learning Accelerator in Seattle which is currently accepting applications for their new class beginning on February 2, 2016.
The tour will be giving the Boulder/Denver area some love on Octover 29th when it stops in at Galvanize Boulder. This could almost be seen as a strategic stop as Boulder is home to the original TechStars, one of the most successful startup accelerators in the country. These Colorado cities have no shortage of tech startups, talent, and resources.
Here are few facts that prove the awesomeness that is Boulder/Denver:
- Recently named one of the top 10 cities for millennial entrepreneurs
- It’s considered one of the brainiest cities in the country.
- Thanks to the University of Colorado’s main campus, it has been named one of the best college towns.
- Home to many tech startups and fun geeky groups like Ignite Boulder.
- All of these things.
- Boulder based startups:
- Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper is totally on board with promoting tech innovation.
- The city hosts a killer Startup Week.
- Denver plays host to the annual World Cannibis Week (because where else?)
- Denver based startups:
If you happen to be in the Boulder/Denver area and are interested in learning more about Microsoft Ventures Accelerator program, you can register here. Who knows, maybe you’ll be inspired to apply, your startup will get chosen, and the trajectory of your business will forever be changed. There’s only one way to find out.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!