November 30, 2015
‘Tis the season for attracting customers near and far, whether it be in a brick & mortar establishment, or more commonly these days, online. There are plenty of retailers out there hoping to hook customers during this time of year of frenzied shopping and then keep them hooked for the rest of the year.
One way to create a memorable online shopping experience is through personalization. It's all about to meeting customers' holiday demands through personalizing the shopping experience across multiple digital channels. This method then can be used to simultaneously increase revenues during the holidays and beyond.
Multi-channel marketing and decisioning platform Persio put together an infographic to share some tips to help retail marketers hone in on personalizing the shopping experience across multiple digital channels:
- Use holiday store traffic to your advantage by promoting a special offer through mobile
- Reward those shoppers who opt-in to receive SMS and email notifications with personalized offerings
- Track shopping behaviors to retarget customer messages and in return, gift those customers with personalized deals beyond the holiday season.
Persio reported that one retailer's campaign had the following results from using their methods. According to the case study:
- Double opt-in rates yielded 229,000 mobile numbers and 229,000 matching email addresses
- 20,000 additional Loyalty IDs added when subscribers were prompted to download the Passbook coupon, linking loyalty information with purchase data
- 39,000 downloads/device ID’s and 45,000 additional mobile browser cookies after recipients clicked through to the retailer’s site
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!
Sorry about that. Try these articles instead!