Did you miss out on one (or five) offrom the last week? It’s okay. We want to let you know that we forgive you; we totally get it. You’re a busy person, with a lot of things on your mind and equally as many things to do. You had people to meet, places to be, and tacos to eat. No worries, though, because we’ve curated this week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the editorial team in the Top Stories of the week.
Do you read Please let us know!every day? Once every couple of weeks? What kind of content would you like to see? Are we being helpful enough in providing resources for startups and entrepreneurs.
Need more Tech.Co? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here are this week’sTop Stories:
- Withings Unveils Two New Products with Help of Penn Jillette
- The Power of Coding for Non-Developers
- Freelancers Will Dominate the Workforce by 2020
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Video Marketing Strategy
- Cybersecurity Industry to More Than Double by 2020
- 5 Ways Startups Can Attract Talent on a Tight Budget
- Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator Kicks Off 2016 Class
- A Quick Start Guide to Creating a Data-Driven Marketing Program
- UberChopper Launches in Las Vegas During CES
- You Should Be A/B Testing the Crap Out of Your Site [INFOGRAPHIC]
Like what you’re reading on Tech.Co? Have some great knowledge and think you have what it takes to write some great content for others in the startup or tech space? Then, consider writing for us!
Do you have a copy of our book, yet? Order your copy of Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktail’s Guide to Building, Growing, and Celebrating Startup Success!
Interested in coming to a Check out our Tech.Co calendar here. Hope to see you whenever!event?