March 9, 2014
Developing mobile applications is a challenge for every professional developer. They need to focus on each elemental aspect, while coding applications that are responsive, functional and compatible. Covering the bases for every feature is not exactly an easy task, even for the most talented developers. That’s why the Titanium application framework has emerged as one of the best for extensive mobile applications.
Titanium Framework: Overview
Features of Titanium Framework Development
The Titanium framework is loaded with exhilarating features, which is why it has become one of the most preferred frameworks among developers. Let’s have a glimpse at the features of the Titanium mobile framework:
2. Entails Trending Web Technology: It utilizes web technologies that are both trendy and powerful, including AJAX, HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery.
3. Supports Multiple Platforms: Titanium has exclusive features that can be used to deploy applications without compatibility issues on various devices such as tablets, desktop and mobiles.
4. Ensures Native Support: This framework comes with platform-independent API that ensures full access for native-supporting features.
Advantages of Titanium App Development
2. Easily Available: Titanium framework is free and open-sourced, so it is readily accessible to developers.
3. Easy-to-Access Native Features: Titanium framework comes with a platform-independent API that can make applications feature-rich because it can access advanced features such as touchscreens, cameras, GPS, navigation, contacts, storage, and much more.
4. Simplified Coding Structure: Because it supports HTML5 and other robust web technologies, developers can build apps that are compatible with iOS, Android and other powerful platforms. In short, there is no need to code one application multiple times for different platforms.
5. Superb performance: The Titanium framework is packed with various functional entities that will definitely deliver a high-performance application.
6. Deliver Quick Prototype: It comes with an integrated environment that will help developers build quick prototypes so they can get user feedback as quickly as possible.
As you can see, the Titanium framework offers flexible, scalable, and cost-effective application development capabilities. It has opened up many of options for developers to build world-class apps on any domain. Have you used it to build apps for your startup? What were the results?
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!
Sorry about that. Try these articles instead!