June 14, 2015
Did you miss out on one (or five) offrom the last week? It’s okay. We want to let you know that we forgive you; we totally get it. You’re a busy person, with a lot of things on your mind and equally as many things to do. You had people to meet, places to be, and tacos to eat. No worries, though, because we’ve curated this week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the editorial team in the Top Stories of the week.
Do you read Please let us know!every day? Once every couple of weeks? What kind of content would you like to see? Are we being helpful enough in providing resources for startups and entrepreneurs.
Need more Tech.Co? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here are this week’sTop Stories:
- 15 US Cities with the Most Startup Activity: Did your city make the list?
- New App from ACLU to Help People Who Record Police: The new app is designed to send a backup video directly to the ACLU of Michigan.
- Where Does Your Favorite US App Rank in Terms of Quality?: Where do apps like Waze, Instacart, and Postmates rank?
- The 5 Hottest Enterprise Software Startups: Spoiler: DocuSign is among them.
- 5 Damn Good Reasons to Startup in Chicago: There’s more to Chicago than deep-dish pizzas and fancy hot dogs.
- 3 Types of Employees That Will Destroy Your Business: If people come to work just for the paycheck, then that’s an issue.
- These 3 Apps Will Be a Game Changer for Your Life: Forest is an unconventional time-saving app which aims to keep you focus at work, by planting a tree.
- 5 Steps to Becoming Your Own Boss with Amazon FBA: Make the most out of Amazon’s Fulfillment by Amazon platform.
- Apple Music Launching June 30, Spotfiy CEO Not Thrilled: How Spotify CEO Daniel Ek responded to Apple announcement this week.
- 3 Apps Making Your Life Almost Too Easy: An app like Calm can help you meditate and relax for a few minutes at a time.
- Wantrepreneurs Share What’s Holding Them Back: People share the obstacles that are in their way.
Like what you’re reading? Have some great knowledge and think you have what it takes to write some great content for others in the startup or tech space? Then, consider writing for us!
We published a Guide for the Healthy Entrepreneur – you should get yourself a copy here!
Do you have a copy of our book, yet? Order your copy of Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktail’s Guide to Building, Growing, and Celebrating Startup Success!
Interested in coming to a Check out our Tech.Co calendar here. Hope to see you whenever!event?
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!