Black Friday is famously a time for great savings across tech products, but don't worry if you missed it, a lot of these deals have carried over to Cyber Monday too! It's also a brilliant opportunity to grab a bargain on software. If you're not already using a password manager, there's no better time to take the plunge, with some big Cyber Monday discounts to be found.
We've spotted so far:
- 70% off the price of NordPass
- 40% off the price of LastPass Premium plans
- Up top 85% off the cost of Sticky Password
- 30-Day Free Trial on Dashlane
Why use a password manager? Just think of all the numerous stories of hacks and scams hitting the headlines – a shocking number of these come back to unsecured or easily hacked passwords. In a year where Donald Trump's Twitter password turned out to be the easily-guessable ‘maga2020!‘ none of us should be taking risks by using the same passwords over and over.
A password manager does the hard work for you, automatically generating complex passwords then storing them all securely, and autofilling them for you when you log into your online accounts. You only need to memorize a single master password.
Costs can be as low as a couple of dollars per month – particularly with these great Cyber Monday savings:
Best Password Managers and Latest Deals
- Free tier available
- Makes it super easy to securely log into your accounts from a web browser
- Detects when you’re using the same password on multiple sites.
- Available on all major browsers, iOS and Android
- Connection issues, though rare, can make password changes maddening.
- Password changing feature is very manual the first time round.
- 30 day Free Trial
- Even better than LastPass in our tests
- Local storage makes saving changed passwords more reliable
- Large number of secure note templates for storing sensitive information
- Very well-designed app
- No automated password changing feature
- Desktop app seems superfluous
- No camera integration on mobile
- Very well priced
- The automatic login features are fantastic
- Wide browser support
- Illogical saved bookmarks feature
- Desktop app design is outdated and can be sluggish
- Dashlane can automatically change multiple passwords at once
- Easy-to-understand security assessment of your password quality
- Auto-saves online receipts
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) included
- The free tier doesn’t backup your database to the cloud
- Very expensive compared to competitors such as 1Password and LastPass
Tech.co is reader-supported. If you make a purchase through the links on our site, we may earn a commission from the retailers of the products we have reviewed. This helps Tech.co to provide free advice and reviews for our readers. It has no additional cost to you, and never affects the editorial independence of our reviews. Click to return to top of page