Black Friday is famously a time for great savings across tech products, but it's also a brilliant opportunity to grab a bargain on software. If you're not already using a password manager, there's no better time to take the plunge, with some big Black Friday discounts to be found.
We've spotted so far:
Why use a password manager? Just think of all the numerous stories of hacks and scams hitting the headlines – a shocking number of these come back to unsecured or easily hacked passwords. In a recent report, the most popular password turned out to be ‘123456', and if that's a little close to home for you, it's time to get a password manager.
A password manager does the hard work for you, automatically generating complex passwords then storing them all securely, and auto-filling them for you when you log into your online accounts. You only need to memorize a single master password.
Costs can be as low as a couple of dollars per month – particularly with these great Black Friday deals:
Best Password Managers and Latest Deals
- Offers a completely free version
- Easy to understand UI
- Neat extra features such as a data breach scanner
- Slick setup
- Can't change passwords for accounts in the NordPass app
- Lacks some features such as a failsafe switch
- Free tier available
- Makes it super easy to securely log into your accounts from a web browser
- Detects when you’re using the same password on multiple sites.
- Available on all major browsers, iOS and Android
- Connection issues, though rare, can make password changes maddening.
- Password changing feature is very manual the first time round.
If you click on, sign up to a service through, or make a purchase through the links on our site, or use our quotes tool to receive custom pricing for your business needs, we may earn a referral fee from the supplier(s) of the technology you’re interested in. This helps Tech.co to provide free information and reviews, and carries no additional cost to you. Most importantly, it doesn’t affect our editorial impartiality. Ratings and rankings on Tech.co cannot be bought. Our reviews are based on objective research analysis. Rare exceptions to this will be marked clearly as a ‘sponsored' table column, or explained by a full advertising disclosure on the page, in place of this one. Click to return to top of page