January 19, 2015
‘All we need is data, and all we want to see is trends!’ – This has become a cliché.
Irrespective of your role in the business, you need data and trends to sail through and run your show effectively. No matter if you are a business owner who wants to make a decision, an operations manager in a production firm, a stock broker for the NYSE, a business consultant, a trends analyst, or even a data junkie who aspires to be a statistician, you would invariably need data and monitor trends to survive the competition!
Not that there aren’t tools to analyze and monitor key performance indicators (KPI) of business instruments, but the fact is these are either complicated or make monitoring burdensome. Would you love to stay glued to your laptop and change multiple screens to check various parameters that you need to monitor? The answer would invariably be a ‘No’. Everyone of us needs a simple, compact, and mobile monitoring instrument that would integrate various aspects in a single screen! And if it’s the screen of a smartphone, there is nothing else like it.
You have an answer in the KPI Alerts app. Not only is it simple to install on your iPhone, it allows you to check your business performance parameters anytime you want and anywhere you need! Sound enticing? Let’s investigate this app now.
What is KPI Alerts?
KPI Alerts is an iPhone app that boosts your growing business by helping you keep an eye on your business metrics on the move. You can watch KPI Alerts in action by viewing the video and know more about this outstanding application.
Why use KPI Alerts?
- KPI Alerts merges all your performance metrics in a single, easy to understand dashboard. It can collect data from various sources and display it at one screen saving you from switching around computers.
- It takes just a few minutes to install and provides a nice and simple user interface.
- KPI Alerts allows you to customize your and set up audio-visual alerts. Data can also be exported in various formats such as XLS, CSV, and XML. The key data is also protected in Amazon Cloud for retrieval if needed.
- The application is pre-formatted for your iPhone device so you obtain the correct information in the correct order to make prompt decisions. Isn’t that simple, quick, and useful!?
- KPI Alerts, displays real time data trends and alarms you instantly if the situation is becoming worse or if the situation is becoming bleaker. You are never not in the know! Having the time at hand provides you with better control! Once you have all the necessary information you can respond quickly to crisis situations and increase your chances of shining in the end.
Where can I purchase or incorporate KPI Alerts?
KPI Alerts is available free on Apple App Stores for up to 3 KPIs for 60 days. Premium plans start at $99.99 per year and allows you to track up to 10 KPIs.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!
Sorry about that. Try these articles instead!