November 17, 2017
Streamlining your information can be a true nightmare if you don’t have the right tools to do it. We’ve all heard about Microsoft Excel, it has been around since 1985 and is a known staple for everyone from business owners to finances gurus to sort out their data. But why should you spend the time learning more about spreadsheets?
Well for starters, the ability to organize, analyze and present data can be a key factor in decision making and growing one’s business. As an owner, understanding how the numbers dance around the page can give you insight to efficiencies and where there’s a need for improvement or a shift in strategy.
Excel is one of the most widely used applications in business today, becoming integral to everything from data crunching to organizing contact information. If there is any one office tool you should master, it’s Excel, and regardless of your skill level, you can always learn more on your timeframe. Through the eLearn Excel Microsoft Excel School you will gain a comprehensive knowledge of this powerful data program. You’ll receive 8 complete courses with over 280 lessons and accessible to you 24/7 if you need a refresher.
What else you receive from the school:
- New content as it is continually updated so you’re always familiar w/ the newest programs available
- Learn from Microsoft-approved experts
- Receive an internationally recognized, CPD-Certified master diploma in Excel
- Make calculations of complex formulas easily
- Create reports and analyze raw data values more effectively
- Sort many different types of information efficiently
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Master diploma certificate included upon completion
Excel isn’t going anywhere, so you might as well learn to optimize your skills to your advantage.
Grab the eLearnExcel Microsoft Excel School for $25 with a lifetime subscription at the TechCo Shop.
Find more affordable software tools to increase your productivity at the TechCo Shop
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!
Sorry about that. Try these articles instead!